MY PHILOSOPHY: To be the BEST at I do, how I do it to ensure both Client & Tenant satisfaction.
My GOAL: To achieve 100% occupancy for all our properties and maximum rental return for our owners - Zero arrears on our portfolio
- Provide cheerful, helpful advice at all times
- Well maintained properties with prompt attention to maintenance
- Accurate accounting in your statements
- Answer all emails and phone calls on the same day
- Good long-term tenants
MY TENANT SELECTION:
- Comprehensive application forms to provide accurate information on the tenant and their background.
- Check default database - to find out if the prospective tenant/s have been listed
- Check Reference/s
- Check and verify Employment and income salary
- Check Rental reference
- Owner approval sought
- Provide comprehensive Entry Condition Report - Copy of report supplied to Owners
- Regular Routine Inspections (max 4 per year)
- Provide comprehensive Exit Condition Report including photos of any damage / repairs required
- Owner consulted prior to inspections if they wish to attend
MY FINANCIAL PROCESS:
- Accurate accounting with mid and end of month payments
- Rent arrears reported promptly and actioned as legislation permits
- Payment of Rates and Body Corporate levies from rental proceeds - if requested
- Payment of repairs and maintenance from rental proceeds - if requested
- Financial Statements and Invoices emailed
- Consultation regarding repairs and maintenance
- Annual consultation regarding renovations if required asset management
- Market appraisals for tax/refinancing/sale on request
I want to provide YOU with the best Property Management service - Build a lasting business relationship with our owners. I aim to give you the best kind of service, so you will want to tell your friends!
To find out more about My Property Agent (Qld) Management Services please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on Phone: 0427 845 731
*I am a property owner and investor and know how desperately important this role is. I am very experienced and fully trained and up to date with latest legislative requirements as at 1 December 2014, offering you peace of mind that your property is in the care of an expert.